Wednesday 28 January 2009

Kudos to...

I've been searching for some time for a way to increase the size of the knobs on my Inon Strobes. As I am forced to shoot in manual mode on my D2Xs (no TTL) and I am currently diving in 4 degree water, I needed a way to get hold of the knobe while wearing bulky dry gloves. I posted onto wetpixel (http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28156) and got lots of responses. Jonas Odell from Sweden posted showing that he has made some excellent extenders designed exactly to solve problems like mine

Anyway, I ordered two last Friday (20 euros including carriage)and they turned up today.  Perfect fit! I'll dive them this week, but I'm sure that they have answered my prayers! Such an excellent item, and such a quick turn around is amazing! contact Jonas on jonas.odell@bredband.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
googleaecb356e127a3a95.html