Sunday 25 January 2009

Sorting out my Smugmug site

If you have found this blog, chances are you have found my site already! I've spent a lot of time recenly getting my site working and looking as I want it, and am getting there. I am fortunate to have found smugmug (www.smugmug.com) - their service and product are so good, and so flexible for individual customisation that it has really meant that I can do the things I wanted to do. I can shoot pictures, load the card into Lighroom, do any tweaks, and then upload straight onto my site. It means that I can get pictures onto the web, literally within minutes of taking them. The site is not finished, I want to embed this blog into a smugmug page so that it keeps the theme and navigation the same as on the site-in fact  Imay do this shortly, and by the time you read this it may be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
googleaecb356e127a3a95.html